Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, August 01, 2003

Currently I am at work. My office mate has decided to make our lives better by playing her wonderful collection of cds. A few days ago I swore it would be too soon the next time I heard a Whitney Houston song. Now, we are listening to Maria Carey. Apparently, today's fad is black women's empowerment music. Let me tell you, I am empowered....Empowered to kill myself!

Work sucks. My only consolation here is that if I put in a year or two it will look good on my resume. Then, I can apply for some hot and young, rich doctor's or lawyer's office. Hopefully, he will fall madly in love with me, and we will get married and have our 2.3 kids and our white picket fence. Ahh...dreams! Well I'm off to save the world from backlog! Wish me luck!