Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Wow. You think you've succumbed to change, and then something happens that you are completely not ready for. I heard from two of my Bashas today, and I realized how much I've missed them, and how much I have forgotten. Its horrible actually. They were my groundings...my only Saviors for the longest time, and now I see I've cast them aside for this new life. I'm not even sure if I want it. I was just thrown into it, I have no choice in the matter. Now I am going to this party for one of them at the end of August, and I wonder if its the last time I'll see some of them. I could handle graduation, and the numerous parties associated with it, because a lot of the people there, I never liked, or never even met. This is completely different. These people were everything to me last summer. I can't say good-bye. I really can't....and I refuse to. To top it all off...my best friend is leaving around that time too. This sucks...it really does.