Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Hey everyone....today was a fun day. I went into school, practiced for baccalaureate and graduation for two hours and then went out to the football field where we had a senior bar-b-que. We played ultimate frisbee, and basically just bonded with each other these last days of school. I have one more day before I graduate, and that will be fun as well. Tomorrow we receive our awards and the senior slide show. Embarrassing pictures eeek! :) It really hasn't hit me that we're finally graduating.

I took my placement tests at Temple yesterday. They were cake.

m ,.m ,bbb, m klyyyyyyyyy7t That's from Ciaran who is sitting here with me now. LOL :) He's so cute....he's such a pudge. Oh well...peace.