Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, May 26, 2003

"You complete me."
Yes, I was watching Jerry McGuire last night. Forgive me, I am a girl, and I cry at that movie everytime I watch it. I often wonder why. It's not even like it is that great of a movie...or of a line. There's just something about yummy Tom Cruise when he says that line, that makes every girl melt. Yes, I said Tom Cruise was yummy, and that is because he is. However, I will not extol his greatness here. I have already dedicated a past blog to him, and he is not special enough to get two. After all, he did cheat on Nicole Kidman.

Today is memorial day....a day to memorialize. I think I made up my own word again. Uh oh, call the cops....she's at it again.