Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, May 02, 2003

Yesterday the "Best of..." thing was pretty scary. As soon as we got off the bus they started running at us with a camera and a microphone, and telling us we needed to get our portraits done. Then we had to go and do an interview on TV. I was still half asleep! Then we had to do the ending of the show, and the promos for it with Rick Williams and Monica Malpass. It was quite annoying constantly having to stand there and do the same thing over and over for an hour. I guess this is why I'm not getting involved in show business. Luckily the end of the day was nice, and we walked around Longwood Gardens, and they gave us a nice gift of a clock and a Teddy Bear. I met some crazy cool cats, and had an overall ok day. So it was all good in the end. YEAH B.O.C. OF 2K3!

I wish I was going to this party for my friend tonight, but I don't have a ride. Its ok, I'm really tired, and I don't think anyone really wanted me there anyway. They were just talking about it in front of me, and they asked me to come to be nice. That's what I've turned into for some reason. Someone who isn't really friends with anyone....just there. Even my best friend has been acting dfferently towards me. I have done nothing to deserve this different treatment. Maybe this is a part of moving on and distancing yourself from your friends. I don't know why they are starting so soon because we only have a month left together. Maybe its the whole prom stuff....I don't know. Whatever it is...I just feel very alone right now.