Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, May 04, 2003

So here it all goes. I'm gonna bitch today like I have never bitched before. I hate being me. I hate looking at me, and feeling like me, and having the life of me. I cannot take much more of this. It has to end sometime, why can't it all end now? There is no justice. I have been betrayed, used, and hurt like no other, so when is it my turn to have what they have? When is it my turn to be happy? They tell us in school we should be grateful for suffering....it brings us closer to God. I'm sorry....but I am not feeling bloody grateful. Screw new direction. Vanilla Sky was a quick fix for what has been eating at me. I don't think I'll ever find the complete treatment for this pain.

"It is finished."