Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Silence....

It's a deafening sound, when you are alone in a room, with nothing but your thoughts playing through your head at 1000 miles per hour. My mind always races and I don't know why. My Indian path books tell me its because I have a lot of internal chatter I need to get rid of. Well, I've tried to get rid of it....but it never works for long. It normally lasts for a week and then it returns with vengeance to haunt my ass. I know I know....I noticed I talk about myself a lot on this thing. Obviously, you are interested if you keep returning to read this damn thing. Jeff, come on, I know you really do care, no matter how much you bust my nonexistant balls. Anyway, that's what this is for....it's all about me. If you want it to be about you...then write your own. I've said my share...

In the meantime, Happy Mothers Day! :)