Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, May 19, 2003

"It's just another manic Monday/ wish it were Sunday/ cause that's my fun day/ it's just another manic Monday."

It's another Monday. My last one as a student in high school. What is it about Mondays that make everyone wish they were someplace far far away? I guess its the whole beginning of the work week, thing, and also there is just something about Monday that makes you want to roll over and pretend that the annoying buzz the alarm makes will go away if you just ignore it. If I were in charge of the world, Mondays would not exist. Neither would Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays. Every day would be Bethday, and we would have mass 80's dance parties in the streets, and eat Cinnimon Toast Crunch all day long. That is my perfect world. Hey, let me dream for a little bit...please?