Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, May 18, 2003

I'm so restless and angry and I don't even know why. It's like I'm waiting for this change to happen and it can't come quick enough for me. I need to run a marathon or something to let go of this pent up energy. I want to scream and scream and scream, and I am, but no one is hearing me and it makes me even more angrier than I am.

It doesn't help me that I am seeing HIM again today. HE is just there to remind me how far I've come from my past, and I really try and tell myself that but my self is not listening. Why is this happening? I have come so far from this crap. DO YOU HEAR ME?!? I HAVE COME SO FAR FROM IT, AND AT THIS POINT OF ALL POINTS IN MY LIFE, I DO NOT NEED IT COMING BACK TO HAUNT THE SHIT OUT OF ME.