Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Saturday, May 31, 2003

"I'm bouncing off the walls again Woah Oh/ And I'm looking like a fool again Woah Oh/ I threw away my reputation/ One more song for the radio station/ I'm bouncing off the walls again woah oh/ And I'm looking like a fool again woah oh/ Waking up on the bathroom floor/ Pull myself back together just to fall once more/ And my heart's beating out of my chest woah oh/ And this town is still making me sick woah oh/ And every penny from my last paycheck/ I've blown it on you/ I'm bouncing off the walls again woah oh/ And I'm looking like a fool again woah oh/ So go ahead and take a picture/ And hang it up so you can tear me down/ I don't care woah oh oh oh/ Cuz I'm still here woah oh oh oh/ And I've got nothing left to lose/ With all the years I've wasted on you/ Go! Go! Go!/ Mommy and Daddy's got the best cocaine/ Ritalin's never gonna feel the same/ Twenty-four hours on an empty brain/ I got my finger on the trigger and you're in my way/ I'm bouncing off the walls again woah oh/ And I'm looking like a fool again woah oh/ I threw away my reputation/ One more song for the radio nation"-Sugarcult

That sums it up for me. How bout you?