Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Hello. May I speak out about how much I hate the certain type of girl that is referred to as a "princess." I hate princesses. They bitch, and moan, and complain until they get their way, and step all over the so-called little people who work their asses off to get where they are in society. They cry to their daddies to solve their problems. This all comes out of a ceritain newspaper incident I encountered today, hell have encountered for four damn years. It all came to a boil on this last issue. Our Sports Editor decided last year to stop working on the newspaper, so my fellow co-editor in chief and I took her name out of the paper. No work...no recognition. Well this princess cries to her father (who by the way is a high ranking official at my school) and because of protocol, and bullshit hierarchy, we are forced to put her name in the paper. Now Tarah and I have worked our asses off for this newspaper, and Princess has not done a thing except get what she wants. This is mean, but I hope her life is miserable after high school. She won't have daddy to back her up all the time. I realize life is unfair, but why does life have to be so fair for her, when she can't even solve her own goddamn problems? I know I know....this is very petty and high school, but it still pisses me off.