Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Saturday, May 10, 2003

Hello my loyal fans. I am just peachykeen today. I had work, a lesson, and then a piano recital to go to today. The recital went well despite the fact I was the only Gentile there, and they were all snobby pseudo smart people who really got on my nerves. At the moment I am at my cousin's house watching The Ring, which I have no desire to see, so instead I am "blogging." I really have a splitting headache, and I don't know if its from the weather or my cold or what, but I'm hoping my aunt has mad drugs here that I can take to ease my pain. Hell, I hope she has mad drugs for me to take every day to ease my pain. In two weeks, I have to go get a physical to start college, and boy, do I have tons of things to "chat" about with my doctor. For the sake of my male readers, I'll leave it at that. Well I bid you adeu for tonight, tomorrow is Mother's Day.