Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Good morrow, kind reader. At the moment I am in the English Resource Center, wasting away my third period. For the first time all year, my Calculus teacher is not in. I technically had no classes today, but sadly, I still have to come into school because of school rules. All my teachers were out, and/or had nothing planned for us to do today. Ahh, the life of a senior.

I have to dedicate this blog today to Julie who is sitting right behind me, and is the coolest junior I know. She is taking over the paper as editor-in-chief next year. (Even though she is a traitor for being an editor on the yearbook staff as well. Yes, she is a slave to Drummond...be in awe of her.)

I need inspiration. I finished my novel, and I am in the process of editing it, despite the fact that I dislike this process. I think I'm going to leave my novel and work on a new one. It hit me like a lightning bolt at two-thirty this morning that I don't even like the content. Sucks for me because that I spent all year working on it. Eh, oh well. To bring a popular cliche into the game, life is like a box of chocolates...and sometimes you get cherry-filled ones. Yuck.