Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, April 27, 2003

Well today had to be one of the best baseball viewing moments in the history of my life. Millwood got a no-hitter at the Phillies game today, and I will keep my scorecard forever. The only downfall about today is that I have sunburn because I forgot my suntan lotion. I am a pale pale person and suntan lotion always helps when you are outside for five hours in the sun. Flyers are winning at the moment and they need to keep it up. If they don't win this game i fear they will lose the series, and another season would have been wasted for me. Tomorrow I have to go back to school despite the fact that it is senior cut day. I have to come in for my AP classes. BAD BAD BAD. Ah the trials and tribulations of a senior in high school....