Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Well today at my school we had a bomb scare. It sounds more ominous than it is. We basically sat outside in the sun for an hour and a half while they had a dog sniff our school. Then, when they found nothing, we were sent back inside. I still had to take my calc final, and we were not dismissed until normal time. Strangely, I'm really complacent about it all. The only thing I'm pissed about is that I didn't eat lunch until 2 and I have a sunburn from being outside on the blacktop. Some people are so stupid. Apparently, the kid who wrote the letter didn't even spell my high school's name right. Come on people, if you are going to make a threat and disrupt my day, at least have the decency to spell-check.

On a lighter note, I was asked to be a part of 6 ABC's "Best Of The Class" special. Its not as big as it sounds...I'm just fourth in line. The top three people couldn't make it, so I had to take their place. I never thought I would be the one doing it though. I've watched for years and years, but I knew I wasn't valedictorian, so they wouldn't pick me. Well things have a way of working out. So anyway, tomorrow I have to go to Longwood Gardens and spend a day with smart people discussing smart topics of which I have to pretend I'm smart and actually know something. Hopefully I'll be on TV on an interview, but if not everyone can at least see my picture. Well...I'll let you know how it went. Ciao! :)