Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, April 21, 2003

"Welcome to the jungle...we've got fun and games." Yeah that's me today. I had calc for two and half hours, missed the train for my piano lesson, and worked on my goddamn dress all day which has decided to hate me and not work out right. I'm so tired of this....I really cannot take much more. The thing I needed the most this vacation was a break, and I didn't even get one. Believe me senior week can't come fast enough...it's the only time I can sit on my ass and do nothing. Beach here I come! It's like I have all this pent up energy and anger and frustration that I can't release because I'm supposed to be the good little girl. Well screw that. I'm angry and I'm allowed to be. I'm only human.