Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Too many things in my head, but I forget them all. I wanted to write something inspiring today, something interesting to say, but that something went away. Is it surprising?....I thought not. Maybe if I wrote it on my forehead I would remember.

If I had it written on my forehead though, would you condemn me? Would you stand and point and laugh at me, like I was a circus act? (Circus theme plays through my head) Yeah, life is a circus, and I'm the ring leader under the big top. Damn. No more ketchup in the refrigerator. Must have ketchup...

So I came back with the ketchup. Now my fries are cold, I'm wondering why, got out of bed at all.... Ok I realize I plagiarize a lot. Is it lack of motivation or creativity or what?

I'm hopelessly in love....and he'll never know. Isn't that motivation enough?