Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, April 28, 2003

Today was senior cut day. Why didn't I cut do you ask? Because I was threatened with death by my AP teachers if we dared to cut. Tests are in a week and a half, and they are freaking out. However, teachers decided to cut today too. There were like ten teachers absent!

I had a goal this morning when I woke up and it was to spend the whole day talking like Yoda. Succeed I did not. It takes like ten seconds for your brain to switch the subject and a verb in a sentence. But tomorrow is a new day, and I will find the strength to do it. Why the sudden interest in Yoda? Well mainly because Yoda is my newest hero. He is a wise wise man and I love him dearly. Especially when he kicks ass with his light saber in the Attack of The Clones.

Sick I am. Yes very very sick. My throat is killing me and I need sleep, but I will not find it until my bedtime tonight, as I have to go to a meeting tonight to arrange this music therapy show I'm helping with for the oncologist convention in May. Will the rush ever stop? I don't think so. Excuse me...Think so I don't! :) Until tomorrow my jedi friends....