Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, April 03, 2003

"She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah. She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah." So I have Beatles songs stuck in my head today. Yay Beatles! I love John Lennon. If only I could find a guy like him, then I could be his Yoko Ono. Sadly, I know that he isn't out there, and I am not a screaming Japanese woman. So my lifelong dream can never come true. Well, as Kate Hudson says, "On to the next!"

I'm so glad we got this trolley thing sorted out because I was really beginning to think that there was some cosmic plot out there designed for me not to go to prom. Now I'm not saying I actually want to go to prom...I'm just saying that there was a plot against me. I really don't want to go though. 140 dollars for one night of bad food, crappy music, and picture taking Nazis. Plus, my best friend won't even be there. Oh well, I'll survive.