Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, April 20, 2003

Hoppy Easter everyone! I got lots of candy in my Easter basket this morning, so I am a happy person. :) Today I went to church, then our annual family reunion, and then dinner at Marco Polo. It was all good except now I'm extremely hyper cause I had an espresso with my dinner. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

There's so many questions that I want answers for. Like, how did Jesus get from Herod to Pontius Pilate and then back again in under six hours or so? and Was Jesus married to Mary Magdalene? and really Who was he? There are other non-religious questions I want answers for as well, but sadly, I'll never know them. This bothers me because I want to know.

Hey I just realized it's National Pot Day. So all you potheads out there...Happy Pot Day! Long live Cannibus! :)