Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, March 31, 2003

I am so sick and tired of prom, and prom dresses, and boys, and senioritis, and college, and high school. I want to escape my teachers who track me down like I'm some sort of prey for their sick and twisted plans. I won't be molded and formed into a perfect little Catholic school girl, as they want me to be. I won't be forced to obey rules by Nazi's who try to control every thought and feeling inside my brain. Sitting here and wishing I was someone else or somewhere else is not an option anymore. I'm changing, the world is changing, and "life chose me after all." So guess what? You didn't win! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laugh at you, you sad, sick, and evil self. You are dead to me. So, back off, bitch!